This is not just some whimpy "weblog," it's a real "mrlog" of what is going on in Michael and Rachel's life recently. Stay tuned for updates!

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Motoring around

Rachel and I are still enjoying our time here. It is nice to be in a big city and see the life here. The traffic is absolutely crazy, even more than I expected. Rachel has pointed out that at least people don't drive very fast, like they would in Naples Italy. But there are so many little motor bikes on the road and no one seems to really look around them when they turn, they just expect that everyone else will adjust to them. So we have had the exhilarating experience of riding on the back of these motor bikes with friends driving us places. It has been surprisingly safe, but I always think we are going to wipe out around corners... I guess I just had too many bad experiences on my bicycle as a kid:)

Tomorrow we have a free day before we fly out, so we are going to do some touristy things like visit a war museum and palace, and the market.

No comments: