Rachel and I made it safely to a South East Asian country (where America had an infamous 'confict') after a crazy 2 day set of flights from Africa. We both felt sick during that time, so it wasn't very fun. But now we are really enjoying our time in the big city.
Michael is teaching a class on the OT prophets, and things have gone very smoothly. My favorite thing that I have learned from seminaries in this country is the importance of nap time. They have an organized community nap time right after lunch for an hour. They get out mats to sleep on, and the lecturer get's a reclining lawn chair to sleep in. It also seems compulsory for the girls to giggle and chat for the first few minutes of "lights out," until they have been shushed enough by each other to settle down.
I plan on taking this concept back to my seminary to see how far I get with it...
We'll let you know more later!
This is not just some whimpy "weblog," it's a real "mrlog" of what is going on in Michael and Rachel's life recently. Stay tuned for updates!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment