This is not just some whimpy "weblog," it's a real "mrlog" of what is going on in Michael and Rachel's life recently. Stay tuned for updates!

Monday, July 7, 2008

Rain

When Michael and I figured out that we would be traveling to Ghana, Senegal, Vietnam, Singapore and Malaysia we figured a raincoat was the most important thing to pack in June and July. Well, interestingly, we have only broke the raincoats out ONCE in the last almost four weeks.

I didn't bring many clothes and I thought that raincoat was well worth its space, but I have been surprised. It has rained at least two other day times during our travels, but not at times we were outdoors.

It is just interesting after hearing updates from my mom in Pittsburgh. Sounds like Pittsburgh has the potential to become the new rainforest, as the end of May and June rain continued ruining our driveway project.

Interesting how weather patterns are changing...

No comments: